Would you know how to provide effective first aid in an emergency?
The QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (QCF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification designed for those who have a responsibility to provide first aid in outdoor and activity based environments.
Successful candidates will gain the knowledge and skills needed to treat a range of conditions that could occur during any form of activity, from life threatening illnesses to minor injuries.
- The role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recovery Position
- Heart Attack
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- External bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Treatment for hot and cold temperatures
- Minor injuries
- Sprains, strains and dislocations
- Eye injuries
Download Course Information
Click here to download the course information.